on 6 December 2014
This book has been very helpful in biomedical engineering assignments at uni . I think it has all essential physics topics in it. The topics I have used it for weren't covered in depth but it was helpful in understanding it. Nonetheless I think it is a great book
on 27 May 2017
Great book! Very educational and well explained.
on 20 June 2017
Excellent reference book
on 19 January 2016
All in all, a great book that all students who study electronics should have. Best to start undergraduate electronic course with this in hand.
on 28 July 2015
My husband is very pleased with this book, as it brings things up to date for him in his field of work. A very concise book, very clear explanations.
on 29 January 2017
Superb updated version - but maybe get 'Learning the Art of Electronics' instead, as the latest version does not require the one to read the "Art of Electronics" in parallel.
on 17 February 2017
Probably the most comprehensive textbook on electronics ever written. Indispensable for any practicing electronics engineer or enthusiast.
on 22 July 2016
It's the bible. Now updated. Full of hard-learned facts and tips that they don't teach you in college. My go-to referrence book
on 9 August 2016
Wish I had bought this one a long time ago... After my school years, I never did much electronics until now and I've forgotten most of it. This book is exactly what I need to get back in the game.
on 13 January 2017