on 17 October 2012
I'm studying english on my own, and I find this book, and the exercises one, to be very useful; the explanations are clear, and so far I think I have understood everything related to past, participles and continuous tenses.
The CD-ROM contains the same things as the book, more or less, and a few more exercises. The price difference between this book and the one without CD was so little that I bought this one, but the Cd is not essencial.
on 26 January 2016
If you need to teach grammar (for CELTA) or simply want to understand the rules of English Grammar this is the ideal starting point. Plus, it also comes with a CD.

I nearly forgot to mention, Had a small issue but the customer service was amazing.!
on 26 July 2017
ok
on 1 May 2017
Serious but not boring.
on 10 April 2017
using along side my degree
on 11 October 2017
A good way to start and improve English Grammar, Good bed time stories..
on 27 October 2016
Very good
on 30 September 2017
Very nice to learn english grammar as I am a foreigner