on 14 September 2014
The book is an excellent practice for those like me that want to take an exam in advanced English.

The first two tests have training exercises with advice and tips that will help you structure your thought process in order to achieve the correct solution the most efficient way for every question type.
The answer key is also fantastic because it says not only the correct answer but also why it is that word and not the other one, or that expression and not another with a similar meaning and it has examples for almost every type of writing formats.

The CD's have examples of speaking besides the training and exam practice for the listening paper.

I bought this book through 'ELT_books_Europe' and I'm very happy with the price (£16.24) and the time of the delivery. The book was scheduled to arrive between August 26th and September 4th. The book arrived in August 27th at my house in excellent conditions.

I totally recommend the book and the seller!
on 1 March 2013
its the best book for CAE student to study and prepare for the Exam, you could find what you are looking more than other books
on 4 January 2015
Very useful collection of real exams plus some advices on their solving methodology. The tests are up-to-date (end of 2014). The book contains CDs. You will need different way to test your writing skills, as there are no simple multiple tests for it, e.g. you will need a reviewer.
on 28 June 2013
This is an amazing book! It has helping me very much in my CAE preparation. I strongly recommend this book to prepare your exam
on 13 March 2013
i am enjoying lots this book, it's helping me to improve my english and get prepared for the advance exam in the future.
on 17 September 2013
Just the book I require to help me thorugh the course work and help towwards passing my forth coming exam
on 30 March 2015
I really helps with the clear instructions!
on 9 December 2012
For beginners is very intersting, although it is not so similar to cae test, especially because of the test, rather different.
on 7 December 2014