on 20 November 2013
In the same line as the other "English Pronunciation in Use", this is a very useful tool to improve your english pronunciation, and indirectly you listening skills, at you own pace. Very interesting book.
on 26 November 2013
It's helps me to improve my pronunciation , has lots of practical information.Would recommend it to my friend , think she will likes it too.
on 22 December 2013
I used this in conjunction with the book I gave my student; obviously, there are differences because this is the first edition, his the second. Still, I was able to give him effective support practice with exercises he could not do at home, so they complemented each other successfully.
on 2 May 2014
I would give 4 or even 5 stars for this book. Started using it almost one month ago and everything was fine. Then suddenly I couldn't hear the audio anymore and the CD driver started its own music remix. Each CD has 99 tracks, I am unable to play track 62 onward on CD 1, as well as the final 18 tracks on CD 2. It is impossible to play or copy the files, I've tried it in 4 different CD/DVD drivers. So disappointed!!
on 1 November 2014