on 29 May 2012
i think people who want to do self study should concentrate and use this book it was very helpful for me.I received 7.5 with this book...
on 27 August 2011
Excellent Product!!!!

I recommend this product, good value and amazing quality. It help me to get 8 points in the ielts test.
on 25 October 2011
my dear why u not understand, there is listing test inside the book, that i cannot listen from the book directly. i am not asking for audio complete book. i think now u under stand.. more details in IELTS there are 4 type of tests 1 listening, 2 reading. 3 writing, 4 speakin. the remaining every thing is ok. but for listening there is no cd in side the book. i bought same day two books 7 & 8 in 7 cd for listening is provided. but in 8 is not why? how i can listen the. u listed the book. when u open it on amazon there is written on the top of the book picture CLICK TO SEE IN SIDE when u click the first page is open. then u can see what will be provided with this book, there is cds also mentions so please have look carefully.
on 23 August 2013
Firstly, quick delivery and much cheaper than in Waterstone. Secondly, it looks like a proper book to practice before exam. Just enough for home studying.
on 11 June 2014
I teach EFL & I recommend these books! There's probably s newer version - you will not regret yr choice - also test papers at the back
on 15 July 2013
Just the thing for practice, also 2 GT papers. Good to have the audio as well, I love this series and use it a lot in my teaching.
on 9 May 2014
It came different from picture. First time I thought what the hell is that. After then inside testing was same as original one
on 26 October 2012
the cd is not working in my laptop, so I did not practice the listening sections, I just find reading sections useful though.
on 15 May 2014
It gives an insight into what the exam is like so I am pleased so far..!
Good topics to revise or to get the hang of!
on 1 March 2014
WORTH HAVING THIS BOOK, NICE BOOK FOR IELTS PREPARATION. MUST HAVE THESE IF YOU WANT TO PASS IELTS TEST . BEST OF LUCK