Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 15 December 2016
Having read the previous book in a compilation of about 8 books, I had to buy this one for the follow- up. It was worth every penny. I thoroughly enjoy the style of this author, and her story seems to flow with ease. It is a real page-turner.
on 29 December 2011
I have bought some books by this author previously and I liked them (Whispers in the Wind and Irish Devil were just great!). I was therefore a little disappointed by the style this book was written. Often, especially at the beginning, it seemed like the author was turning around the same theme again and again. It seemed to me sort of...clumsy. Not to mention that Royce's character seems far too unreal. This is however something you count on when comes to romance - such guys just don't exist in the real world. I started to like the book more from about the second third of it. Although the plot was too obvious, it started to amuse me. I think I will read it again after a while, but still compared to the books mentioned above this one has quite a space for improvement.
on 15 October 2014
Donna Fletcher never fails to please.

Great story with lots of twists and plenty of excitement. Strong alpha males, wonderful females who are cleverly portrayed and both are engaging and believable characters.
The lifestyle of these times is cleverly written, quite captivating, as are the people who existed in those days.

Lots to recommend this book.
on 14 June 2016
A really good read
on 15 April 2015
it take you there as those you greatl