Customer reviews

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 30 April 2017
Can't get enough of her books they never disappoint delivery was quick the book as described what more could I want?
on 10 August 2017
The book has a good mix of intrigue and romance. The descriptions of Dora's shop and the trade take you places and then the theatre angle it all keeps you picking up the book.
on 31 July 2017
Good
on 14 September 2017
Excellent book
on 27 July 2017
good
on 13 July 2015
Thoroughly enjoyable read, love, family, suspense, murder and greed all rolled into one with just the right amount of steamieness
on 22 September 2014
Ok not her best
on 8 January 2017
I had this book in my bookcase for a long time,I thought the write up on the back of the book did not sound very good, when I had read all the other Nora Roberts books I own ( I have most of them now) I decided to read this one and wow was I glad I did. Kept me glued to the book until I had finished it, sorry it had to end! Find out for yourself and buy it. Nora Roberts has written so many great novels this for me is one of the best.
on 20 June 2016
Quite long for one of Roberts' books, running at just under 450 pages, this was an easy to read tale of Dora, who runs a curio shop in Philadelphia. She inadvertently buys a consignment of goods at auction which were meant to go elsewhere. Soon, the rightful owner is on her trail, at any cost. Luckily her father has installed Jed, an ex-cop in her spare apartment across the hall. Like all of Roberts' books, this one is quick to read, with lots of action and humour.
on 25 February 2005
I was at my Grandparents house and very bored, and I remember my Granddad giving me one of those Reader Digest abridged compilations. That was where I first read Hidden Riches and I loved it so much that I bought the unabridged book as soon as it became available in the UK. It was a wonderful mixture of romance and suspense, which I later found to be a Nora Robert trademark. The story is about Dora and Jed, her antique shop and a man who will kill to get his hands on the treasure he has hidden, and lost. To this day, this is my favourite Nora Roberts book.