Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 24 March 2017
Great product
on 3 March 2016
This is an excellent book full of amazing big cat photos. The author of this book shows his adventure details and he mentions interesting things about the big cats. I got it for my year old son and he loves it. He has spent a very happy time reading it and looking at the photos. My 6 year old daughter is also very keen on it. It is one of the best books I have ever seen. Wow!
on 14 September 2017
lovely book to have
on 24 July 2015
Stunning photos! My daughter loved this. Would recommend this book. Even if you never read a word of it - it is worth the price for the pictures alone.
on 28 December 2012
This is a very interesting book. I bought it for my husband because he likes to draw and paint tigers and big cats. So he has loads of ideas. Wonderful photographs and drawings
on 18 January 2013
Have always loved cats and have owned them for years, so this book is amazing. I'm always looking at it.
on 25 August 2014
I bought this for my son's 8th birthday as he has a passion for big cats. He loves the book and has commented that he likes the way the facts are told.
The book is laid out in diary format but reads like you are being spoken to. The pictures are outstanding, professional and bright.
It's great for reference to unique facts and a good read for all the family.
on 9 February 2017
A little disappointed with this product as it was not quite what I wanted or expected but informative none the less but a bit on the lean side.
on 8 January 2014
Very interesting journal,with gorgeous photos.Ideal book for adults and children alike.This was a very well received Christmas gift.I love it.
on 31 December 2015
Bought it for my 6 year old nephew and he loves it. He has even taken it to school to show it to his friends.