Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 9 April 2014
5/5 because this is a really, really good looking, well edited and well written book, it even feels good in your hands.

The level of info is, for me, spot on. The pictures blend arty and informative in a really good balance - so you get the detail but don't ever feel like you're just looking at an endless stream of similar shots.

Brilliant stuff.

"U Dox" is a company though, it would be interesting to know who the actual brain(s) behind this book is/are.
on 9 March 2014
A great publication, with superb images and well written. An interesting collection of trainers from all the best brands. Highly recommended, especially if you are fortunate enough to own some of the sneaks featured.
on 18 October 2015
Every time I see this book I just have to pick it up and have a flick through, one of my favourite possessions, I like the cover of the book it's a sort of soft hardcover and it really does show you how much trainers are a major part of culture
on 24 April 2014
The book was / is great. Unfortunately, it is also quite heavy and the (non Amazon) bag it was posted in didn't have the inherent strength to prevent a bash to the book's cover in transit.

As the book was to be a present, I'd had it for about 10 days before opening the bag, and I reasoned that it would be impossible to prove that i hadn't bashed it myself. I didn't relish the hassle.

So, a plea to your suppliers to make sure their packaging is compatible with the weight and 'toughness' of the contents. If this book had been in an Amazon cardboard package, there would have been no damage to its cover.

David Browne
on 26 July 2016
What a great book, the cover has an almost padded feel to it, it screams class! The contents are fascinating and the images inside are beautiful. .Really pleased with purchase.
on 8 October 2016
My boyfriend really enjoyed this book. It's sort of like a collectors book for trainers. I'm sure he will keep going back to it for reference.
on 18 August 2014
Excellent follow up to the first edition. i bought this as a gift for someone who is a sneaker fan and they fully appreciated it too.
on 7 April 2014
Well worth every penny! My son who is trainer mad loves it !!!! It's got lots of facts and great photos !
on 2 October 2014
Present for my teenage son who being sneaker mad, absolutely loves it.
on 13 February 2017
My boyfriend loves trainers and he is really happy with the book