on 5 October 2015
What a beautiful book! We used it extensively whilst recently away in Tuscany....it was invaluable! Would recommend to anyone travelling to Tuscany. A lovely read and one to keep on the coffee table.
on 1 July 2016
Purchased as a gift for a friend who is due to visit this area- a beautifully illustrated book.
on 26 April 2015
Great guide to the smaller places in Tuscany.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2013
This really is a great book. I planned my holiday in Tuscany around the villages recommended in the book and did not regret it for a minute. Many villages were not mentioned in any of the guidebooks, which is strange, but I suppose this makes it an absolutely invaluable book if you want to travel to picturesque places.
5 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2014
Lovely book, good overall coverage of Tuscany though sadly not very much on the area I shall be staying in. A good purchase for all that, book in very good condition which arrived quickly and safely.
One person found this helpful
on 8 April 2013
This book is a perfect present for those who love Tuscany. You will find the most beautiful photos and important information about the most beautiful villages in Tuscany in the book. Reading the book was a great time for me to remind me my best days I had spent in Tuscany.
6 people found this helpful
on 27 September 2017
Great service and a quality prooduct. Thank you.
on 19 July 2017
Photos with comments rather than a travel guide. Good coffee table material. Look forward to browsing it in the winter months.
on 3 September 2015
Water damaged leaving the pages wrinkled; average condition at best
on 9 July 2014