Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 May 2009
A fantastic collection of creative witty advertisements, ranging from Guerilla advertising to effective billboards.Grerat book to read for my university course.
on 4 June 2016
The book is ok, I suppose. To me it seems very much a book without a USP. It packs a lot of different campaigns into it, so for a coffee table book and casual flickering it isn't bad. As a text book it doesn't pull me in, on the big pages the print appears small and not easy to read. Over the last five years I've bought a lot of advertising books. This one has remained mostly unread, it doesn't make me stay on the page. In a trade devoted to cutting through the buzz it has got to speak for itself.

Some books that I rather recommend to ad-students: The advertising concept book - Pete Barry; Advertising, concept and copy - Felton; Hey Whipple - Sullivan.
on 18 February 2012
This booked gave me loads of ideas for my Uni work, and gave me lots of questions to ask myself when thinking of ideas.
on 14 November 2012
A great book - well worth the money. It is definitely a must-buy for anyone interested in advertising. Lovely quality and packed with ideas and inspiration
on 9 May 2013
This is a cracking book, loads of ideas from basic concept to finished item, would suit creative photographer or advertising promotion industry
on 30 January 2013
A really good book that helped me with my university dissertation. Good way of thinking up clever and witty ideas
on 23 July 2015
never got around to reading thru sadly but what i saw was good
on 16 January 2016
Bought for my wife who is starting a new business
on 9 January 2016