Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 August 2008
This is a big and lovely book - great for children of any age between, say, 3 and 10. It starts with simple pages of shapes to stick and colour, then goes on to explore dots, lines and doodles, ending up with beautiful drawing and painting projects. My 7 year old loves the letters to decorate and the word pictures, and my 4 year old had a brilliant time with the double page spread that asked: "What would this elephant look like if he had a trunk made of crocodile skin, legs like a leopard, snake scales on his ears and a body with zebra stripes?" They haven't lost interest in it as they tend to do with other drawing or colouring books.
on 7 November 2008
This book was bought for my four year old son who is only interested in Ben 10. However he really enjoys flicking through the beautiful illustrations and looses himself. He generally finds it hard to concentrate so finding a book to stimulate him has proved difficult but he loves this book. My only critism is I need to buy another one for my eight year old daughter who desparetly tries to tempt him into handing it over and often can end in tears.
on 14 November 2011
Great big book for all small artists. My 3-year-old daughter can't stop working with it. There are all sorts of activities, different levels. Takes some time. :)
on 27 November 2009
fantastic activity for kids, my doughter love this book,she is cutting, sticking with pleasure, there is so many things to do, *
on 26 April 2010
I'm the parent and I love this book as much as my daughter does. Its beautifully presented with excellent activities, with a learning theme running through the whole book. It is so well put together it could be a 'coffee table' book. Would highly recommend this to anyone with kids looking for some creative, inspiring and fun activities to do.
on 3 January 2010
We bought this as a Christmas gift for the 10 year old daughter of our French friends, who just loves to cut out, paste, colour in etc. She is also learning english and we felt this was a 'fun' way of improving her language skills. She says she loves the various activities.