on 30 August 2011
I love this book - it has given me inspiration from things in my garden and all around me - shapes and shades of light which can be transferred to fabric. Amongst all the books I have on fabric, this is my favourite.
on 14 May 2013
Anyone who loves embroidery can not help but be enthused on reading this book. Just looking at the pictures sends you off on a journey of how you can interpret the examples into your own embroidery or art work. I'm a painter but love textures and surfaces that create interest and will certainly be trying to incorporating some of these stitches into my work of the future. A very inspirational book that shows that embroidery is no slouch or on the back shelf of art and textiles.
on 13 January 2014
This book has all the stitches you need for embroidery and some fabulous ideas for projects. Excellent book for anyone wanting to get into embroidery.
on 22 August 2012
Beautiful coffee table book to keep dipping into. More inspiration and photos than tutorials but plenty of sumptuous photos to whet your appetite.
on 14 December 2012
would highly recommend this book, so inspirational even for those not interested in embroidery as it is full of fabulous pictures and great ideas
on 8 January 2017
I bought it as a present for a keen embroiderer who says it's certainly inspirational as well as being beautifully designed and printed.
on 17 January 2015
Again….Fab! get your hands on her books even if you cannot read French….just look at the gorgeous images instead.
on 25 September 2013
This is a gem of a book. I'm so happy with my purchase. A reference book for life.
on 29 June 2014
Inspiring ,lots of ideas.
on 21 January 2015