Customer reviews

on 21 November 2017
Thank you for the super quick deliver of this amazing book, It is full of such interesting knowledge,Florence is way beyond her time.super value for money thank you
on 11 January 2015
Wow! Several books in one! It's great to have these all packed into one book, and still of a size that is easily slipped into a handbag. I highly recommend this book, and there are many others by this lady also. Really good reading and a wealth of good advice.
on 16 February 2015
I love this book. I have read one other book on this subject and found it a bit of a task to read but found this book easier to read and absorb . This book has given me an understanding of how we shape our lives with our thoughts and what we say. What I really do love about this book is the fact that this book is 4 books combined in to one. Well worth money and a very good book.
on 31 August 2014
Very interesting. I have studied the power of Intention for some years now and I find it most interesting that Florence was using this process many years ago and that she had the power to speak The Word and manifestations occurred.
on 21 January 2016
You can never go wrong with this absolute Jewel. I always keep this book handy for those times when I need a boost of inspiration to keep on keeping on.
on 9 December 2013
A practical no nonsense approach to empowerment, and being in control of a fulfilled life. A set worth reading but only if you are prepared to absorb it.
on 13 November 2017
Brillant book, Positive and reflective. Cannot put down , so much wisdom.
on 21 August 2017
Amazing read the original law of attraction
on 29 August 2017