Format: Staple Bound|Change

on 24 January 2013
A nice colouring book with some lovely pictures to colour in. I would not recommend it for young children though, as the pictures are quite complex to colour. More suited to adults or older children. There is a number of colouring books in this series that covers Angels, Fairys etc and are a very good series.
on 29 July 2013
inspiring book to colour lovely designs so peaceful and tranquil gives good vibes which add to the pleasure more please
on 20 July 2015
Nice coloring book,lovely designs but do not use felt tip pens or watercolor paint. as the pages are of poor quality and the ink will go through to the next page,I would suggest color pencils , but otherwise it serves very well as stress release .
on 21 November 2013
The pictures are quite lovely. the only bad thing is that you cant really use paint or pen with heavy ink or it will run through to the other side, but it's still really nice.
on 14 January 2013
Like the garden Fairy A, B, C, it is very nice, agian for many projects, however, age for this I would say 9 10 - adults as a lot of them are very involved, I have a student ( art ) who love's painting angels.
on 23 May 2016
Lovely pictures to color. The lines are very light and since I color in the evening it will cause a problem. But the pictures will be lovely when I do them. I keep buying more

The book is lovely. Last evening I choose this book to color in and realized the lines are very pale, I couldn't see the lines well enough to do anything. But I think I will begin one during the day and that should help me when I go to color at night.
on 15 May 2014
The books i have bought have been lovely this angels one is really fab the lady is eighty four and wanted to have something different
on 21 March 2011
This is another book that bleeds onto the pages if you use felt tip and paint.It would have been better if the pages were to be not printed back to back.
on 28 February 2014
one of the nicest books I have seen for a while, good pictures, nice detail. Will be looking to see if there are more similar to this
on 24 September 2015
nice pictures but as they are on both sides of page and I like to use felt pens you had to decide which picture to colour.