on 31 January 2013
Really nice intricate designs, even some recognisable ones. Enjoyed this book and would buy again. Would definately recommend this for people who like colouring, the only downside (which is the same with other books I have) is that there are pictures both sides of the page, therefore felt tips can seep through.
on 30 June 2014
as described - some good designs in the book for colouring in - can only use coloured pencils as with a picture on both sides of the page, using felt pens would have "bled" through. Would have been more helpful to have the pictures on one side only of the pattern book. Helpful service from sellers
on 12 August 2013
I think that this is a super great product, and so I would gladly buy it agian in the future
on 17 March 2013
Another big success..I seem to spend my whole day or night colouring in.
Each page is a delightful challenge which I relish.
on 22 September 2014
Love colouring with these loving patterns 😊
on 22 August 2011
The patterns in this book were mostly OK. I found that no matter what medium I used
whether it was crayon, paint, fibre pens etc, everything showed through on to the
next page, so I only got half a book.
Would using thicker paper help or would that be too expensive?
Not happy really!!!
on 8 August 2013
A very pleasant way to spend time on yourself and your creativity is with a pack of coloured pens or pencils and a beautful colouring-in book. One of the quickest ways of flexing your creative muscles!
on 10 September 2013
I thought this would be interesting to colour in or use for tracing onto needlework canvas, just didn't happen I am sorry to say.
on 11 August 2010
I found this product good value for money and the designs good. It has given me hours of enjoyment already, they are relaxing to do and satifying to complete. I would highly recommend gel pens/fine liners for these designs, I found using these the best way to get a smart eye catching finish. Pencils work well too.

The one issue I had with these was that designs were printed on both sides, so if you were wishing to frame one you would lose the other pattern. If you aren't planning to frame these or wouldn't mind losing some designs in displaying them, I would definitely recommend this colouring book.
on 6 May 2013
One of the best purchases I have made,there's enough intricacy and the designs of patterns are quite varied so you don't get bored with it