on 5 June 2009
Having rediscovered my love of colouring whilst sitting with my children as they coloured in the likes of Postman Pat and Brum, I decided to treat myself to a proper grown-up colouring book.
These designs are beautiful, clearly printed on good quality paper and there is a great sense of satisfaction to be had from planning out the colours you want to use and being happy with the final result.
22 Comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I love this colouring book. The patterns range from quite detailed, to fairly simple. Just right for passing the time in a relaxing way. I bought another after I finished the first, so I could colour all the patterns again and make them look completely different. The designs are printed both sides of the page, which has resulted in some bleed through, but I haven't had too much of a problem with it. I think you get the best results from coloured pencil, with just a touch of fibre tipped pen, i have also used gel pens with success
on 29 April 2015
Hours coloring with so many images! Very, very nice!
review image
on 20 March 2017
it's for a friends birthday
on 15 May 2017
Beautiful pics, very relaxing.
on 22 January 2016
Great quality
on 30 April 2015
I was at first disappointed with this book but I have done a few of the mandalas and got a lot of pleasure out of it.
The downside - the colour bleed through the page ruining the mandala on the other side of the page. They are not based on sacred geometry or symbolism typically seen in ancient mandalas.
The upside - they are fun to colour in and the designs based on nature are pretty.
So I would recommend that you photocopy the mandalas on decent paper in order to do all of the mandalas. Or perhaps the publishers could print the mandalas one to a piece of paper.
review image review image
on 22 October 2010
A gentle, relaxing way of passing the time during television programs someone else insists on watching! A beautiful selection of designs 'on a theme.'
on 23 August 2013
I am made up with this book. I am currently studying Yoga and reading up on Hindu and Buddhism so this fun coolouring book is the perfect way to unwind. I work at a call centre and colour it in while I am on the phone together it really helps me with stress levels! I am impressed by the amount of good designs in the book worried some might be a little boring but they arent. Brilliant value for money and when you r finished colouring them in you can use them in meditation to focus on!
on 24 December 2010
A book full of beautiful designs for people who love to create designs full of colour and intricate detail. Fine line pens at the ready.