on 30 August 2013
This really is easy to follow for those of us who love Chopin's music but have not achieved concert level, and who cannot wait to try to play some lovely melodies.
on 8 March 2013
As with the others in this series, I'm delighted to b e able to play - how ever basically - this difficult music made easy. Clearly printed and much appreciated. (I should add that I'm a Senior citizen and not exactly a complete beginner.)
on 23 January 2015
Due to other obligations I had played the piano for 2 years, but I had prevoiusly done it to a grade 5 standard. Despite this my reportoire was poor and I didnt really understand how to read sheet music.

This book is very accessible, it also offers all the fingerings required, additionally it does well to replicate the sound of the full versions which of course is most important. The pieces though simple do have an edge of complexity as there are different notes,time scales and so on,so it also provides an opportunity for independant work which isnt too challenging
on 11 June 2015
Returning to piano after playing a little as a child. Found this on Amazon and never thought I'd be able to start playing anything recognisable as Chopin! Easy pieces that actually sound (a bit) like the original!
on 17 July 2012
How lovely to have music for the piano that is clear and easy for the beginner to read and play. A must have for any beginner recommended.
on 18 May 2016
It says "beginner" but not if you're just starting or not even grade 1 yet. Note for beginner grade 2+.
on 12 August 2016
need to try playing before I think it is great, but turned up as planned and that was good.
on 5 April 2015
Very basic - not worth buying - really for children
on 18 May 2013
I am just trying to recall how to play, so this book will be perfect to start my piano experience.
on 31 May 2013
I have not read any of the books yet as I am saving them for my trip to Australia later on in the year,
but I am sure that I will enjoy all the books I have picked.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse