on 6 April 2017
Good for keeping kids entertained
on 6 April 2017
It is a nice activity book but I was disappointed the pictures are black and white.
on 11 May 2015
I bought this to keep my 4 year old grandson occupied at a large family gathering in a restaurant. He enjoys finding "differences". It kept him busy, but the paper wasn't great quality inside, and the pictures in the book were much of a muchness. Ok for car journeys and for "grown-up events" when you want to prevent the little ones getting bored.
on 18 May 2012
We have quite a collection of the Dover Little Activity Books. I love their compact handbag friendly sizes plus their easy and fun exercises for little ones. This Spot the Differences Puzzle Fun book is a very good book to take along to a restaurant keeping children occupied. The level of difficulty is just about right for my 5 year old son to work on it by himself without help. My little boy loved this little book and spent about half an hour finishing it. As a result, my husband and I was able to enjoy a wonderful lunch in a lovely restaurant while on holiday aboard. Who needs ipad! Excellent value for money!
on 26 February 2012
My four year old was engrossed for nearly an hour. She didn,t need any help, a big plus for both of us. They,re fun, simple and great size for popping in a handbag or glove compartment.
on 21 January 2012
Just an average "spot the difference" book. Some images are better than others. Not much to say really. Not a very inspiring book.
on 27 February 2013
This book was bought for my grandaughter.When I purchased it,I thought it was a decent size from the advertising picture.When received I was most dissapointed,I bought two books for £5.00 they looked worth 60p for both.Ashamed to give them as a present.
on 28 October 2013
This was a purchase for my great grand daughter she was delighted with it i will look out for other books for her
on 9 January 2016
I bought this for my grandson but thought the book would be a lot bigger it is more like a pocket size book. As he is only 4 i thought it was not really suitable for his age. Think it would be fun for maybe 6yrs upwards due to its size
on 20 April 2013
... But it's a it simple. Would have liked there to be a bit more tricky, with more differences. Didn't take long o do, so failed on the 'keep them quiet' front for long!