Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tom Chaplin Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 3 January 2001
This colouring book really is in a differnt class. The designs are so intricate that each one takes many hours to complete. The designs are also different enough to sustain interest throughout the book, so that younger colourers in particular will not tire of this book. I would recommend this to adults and children who want to create some colouful designs.
on 30 March 2015
nice book and easy to colour
on 28 January 2011
very time consuming and detailed colouring, great if you like spending hours on 1 design, but if your heart isn't in it ......., for me this is great
on 27 June 2012
Poor value for money only 30 colouring pages for £4.79, I would have expected a much better product for that price the pages were very flimsy and not suitable for colouring on both sides of the page which cuts you down to 15 colouring pages!
on 4 March 2014
I bought this book by accidentally hitting the one click button but decided to let it go through. BIG mistake! I have lots of these ans while some are better than others this is definitely the worst. thin paper, printing on both sides so it's only possible to use one side unless you use pencils? Also the printing is smudged so it's hard to colour up to the lines. Very poor quality and I won't be buying any more from this printer!!
on 23 February 2014
I'm not impressed with this one at all. The designs are ok especially when time isn't on your side, but they are printed on both sides of the paper which means that felt tips and brushes seep through. Would be ok if you used coloured pencils I suppose but I like felts and brush pens. It's quite cheap and ok if you want something quick to do and use coloured pencils
on 25 December 2010
Used to do 'colouring in' many years ago as a family thing, just taken it up again, and find it so relaxing, therepeutic even and this book of kaleidoscopic designs is lovely to work on, quite intricate am so glad I chose it, and can't wait to buy more.
on 15 March 2014
I bought it for somebody else who said it was ok so that is what it is. It's ok :-)
on 25 August 2013
I loved this book! I would say the mandalas are for those who like more detail. I also used a number of different media - coloured pencils, wax crayons, felt tipped pens, and promarkers - all with equally stunning results. A Great Buy! It's also always good to be able to look inside before purchase.
on 23 August 2015
What is not to like, I never thought I would be using a colouring book as an adult, the designs are amazing, the paper quality is excellent meaning nothing shows through to the designs on the back of the paper. Surprisingly it is incredibly relaxing to use. Very happy!