on 15 October 2017
Easy to read snatches now and again. Some very witty phrases which I would like to remember and use myself if the right moment came along.
on 2 August 2017
Highly entertaining and beautifully written perfect Oscar Wilde.
on 3 March 2017
came early very interesting book glad i bought it
on 5 May 2017
Fine
on 12 January 2013
It wasn't for me personally, and I was hoping to get something to make my younger sister read more classic literature. I have been trying to get her to read Dorian Gray for a while and now she finally will!

It was smaller than I expected, but thats fine :)
on 16 February 2013
From the Irish legend and Genius,Oscars famous quotes in the compact book, for anyone who loves Oscars writings you will love this off the uncuff quotes!excellent Erin Go Bragh!!
on 22 October 2013
A super little book full of amusing and provocative quotes from one of the masters of the one liner. If you likeOscar you'll like this.
on 24 April 2010
I love Oscar Wilde for just being himself and writing because he loves it. This book has got all his witty charm pinned down on its pages. Enjoy.
on 13 July 2014
Love the man and his humour. I keep it in my bag and when travelling I read it, always makes me smile
on 1 May 2014
Nice little book. It is nice that the quotes are split up into different sections. Oscar Wilde was an incredibly intelligent man so a book of his quotations is always a good thing to have!