Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 6 January 2011
Great little paper back book.
Easy instructions of magic tricks to impress friends and family.
Good beginner's book, with easy to follow instructions with visuals.
on 11 August 2012
Small book, with easy to do tricks. Perhaps a little simplistic though - my 4yr old saw through a lot of them first time (and I think I did them well!)
on 14 July 2012
As a Granny I am teaching myself tricks to wow my grandchildren when I visit them in Australia as my grandson loves magic.
on 27 December 2012
The book is just what I wanted for my grandson who is fascinated by magic tricks. I would certainly recommend it.
on 1 May 2014
brought as a present for my step grandson , im a magician and he is learning magic at a young age
on 26 June 2016
Very pleased with this book, a good introduction into the world of magic tricks.
on 5 May 2015
Simple to the point of imbecility - even for very young children
on 3 October 2014
perfect,many thanks.S.Duff.
on 1 December 2012
They are hard to understand and a waste of money
Unfortunately I have to give this 1 star thank you Julien