on 30 September 2001
If you are looking for lots of colour photographs, then this book is not for you. If, however, you are looking for a good source of Art Deco patterns, then I would strongly recommend this book for you. The price of the book is reasonable with enough designs to satisfy any lover of Art Deco, and if you cannot find what you are looking for, you should find enough inspiration to design your own. The patterns are suitable for windows and door panels, and I have used some of the smaller designs and parts of larger designs as sun catchers. If you buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 13 July 2017
I brought this book 2nd hand from a charity shop as I am designing art deco patchwork. A great ideas book to use as a useful source.
on 26 March 2017
Same as modern designs rather boring and non imaginative
on 11 October 2010
Having just started learning stained glass, I picked this for the quantity of workable projects but was a little disappointed that it is exactly what it says - 91 designs. No colours, words, explanations, advice, nothing except outlines! Maybe useful in the future for ideas to work on but pretty non-descript otherwise.
on 1 February 2011
This book contains lots of excellent designs ....some people have remarked that there aren`t many coloured designs but that means you can be creative and choose your own colours.....if you like Art Deco ....this is the book for you ....
VINE VOICEon 16 July 2011
These patterns are elegant and some of them nice and easy to start off with as i was a complete beginner when i was bought this book.

I love art deco style and these designs look great with beautiful bright modern colours in glass!
on 6 April 2014
This is my go to book for when I want to design an art deco piece. I haven't made any one complete design from the book but have used elements from lots of them when creating my own designs. I have 2 copies of the book - one for working with and one that's in much better condition :)
on 13 January 2013
Great little book to stimulate ideas and creative thoughts for new and experienced stained glass workers. I bought this for my husband to supplement a course he is starting soon.
on 4 January 2013
I love this used book. It's pristine condition, the cheap cost. The pictures are amazing! Can't wait to get started on my glass work. Brilliant, very pleased customer.
on 25 July 2016
Thought there would be more examples of completed items - resembles a colouring book, so a little disappointing.