on 29 November 2013
This is really good and has made all the difference to my neck pain. I would absolutely recommend it and the Mc Kenzie cervical pillow as well! Great stuff!
on 2 January 2014
A comprehensive well written book. It has pictures to illustrate specific beneficial exercises. Well worth the cost and hashelped my neck pain a great deal
on 29 June 2014
recommended to me by a gym class teacher - fantastic - even bought him a replacement for his, as he lent it out and it never came back - its that good
on 17 April 2015
Arrived promptly, excellent book, really helped my husband to complement osteopath visits and to safeguard him from same problem happening again.
on 18 April 2015
My husband went to doctors and he recommended this book, best thing ever. If you read and do what it says then you will benefit. I am a witness
on 11 June 2013
BECAUSE OF THE EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN THIS BOOK I HAVE MANAGED TO OVERCOME INCREDIBLE PAIN. BEST £10 SPENT EVER. THANK YOU ROBIN MCKENZIE
on 30 March 2013
I've only just received this book so its a bit difficult to review at this point, but what I have read is easily understood, makes sense and I should be able to help myself as others seem to have done. I'm very hopeful. Watch this space for any updates !
on 9 July 2014
Recommended to me by my Physio.... did carry out some of the exercises.
My slipped disc has gone back ...so never finished reading
on 25 August 2009
A very helpful guide to neck problems. A little short on the reasons for neck pain, but the intructions for the exercises are clear.
on 29 September 2012
Excellent book for self treating the book
Definitely recommend for initial back problem if there is no dense neurology .