Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 September 2013
I bought the Kindle version of this for speed of delivery & convenience - I've also got the 2 main basic set volumes of the GURPS rules, and there's some great advice in here for both players & GMs. I feel I've slightly gypped myself not buying the hard-copy: there's a tear-out GM's screen with all the handy tables you might need in the dead tree version, so I may end up buying that *as well*, as well as for the ability to lend it to my players so they can absorb some of its wisdom about playing their characters well & convincingly.
on 27 July 2010
This book will truly give you a new understanding of GURPS. From tips on getting the most from your character to suggestions on how to create a memorable campaign, the wealth of information in this book will have you keen to try something new. And it's all done with the right level of humour to stop us taking ourselves (or gaming) too seriously!

If you are an experienced GURPS 3rd edition user, this book will be a great help in bringing yourself up to date with the 4th edition. And if you're an expert and are worried this will be a waste of money, worry no longer. It doesn't matter how much you know, there are still new things to learn. This book is definitely worth the very modest investment.
on 8 August 2015