Customer reviews

on 18 May 2017
Item as described arrived earlier than expected.
on 24 June 2009
I bought this on a bit of a whim, and it is a bit thin on detail. Which is, I suppose, only to be expected as they are trying to cover 7 applications in one book.

If you've not used previous version of Microsoft Office and you're quite new to it all then it's a good starting point.

But if you've been using Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc then I doubt this would teach you much apart from refreshing on some basics.
on 27 November 2009
I have used the Dummies publications over the past few years and always purchase an up to date copy of Microsoft Office All-in-One desk reference for Dummies. I have found this one every bit as valuable to me as its earlier publication of Microsoft Offic All-in-One desk reference for Dummies 2003. It is simple to follow and has the advantage of excellent diagrams. I have recommended these publications to my students over the years and have had positive feed back from the majority of them.
on 16 July 2009
Walks you through the main differences between the old and new versions of office
Not as easy to read as some books by dummies though
on 30 May 2009
A great and comprehensive guide to Office 2007.

If you need an overview of each of the applications within Office 2007 then this is the book for you. So why get one for Word, and another for Excel etc - buy this book and get a value for money all in one dip in guide!
on 10 November 2011
This is the first time I have dealt with Amazon so all a new experience, it was simple and in my case first class from the book to the delivery. The book was purched as "nearly new" but looks and feels new. The contents are exactly as I wanted simple to follow and in a language I understand. I have given myself tasks to do and feel able to amend or alter with the help of the book. As an OAP somethings take longer to digest but this book has given me the confidence to carry on. thank you
on 14 September 2013
Well-used (good sign) but clean and with only superficial wear - fine for a 'dummy'! Comprehensive information as I am transferring from Office 2003 and am having to 're-learn'!
on 26 February 2013
Excellent value for money. Answers the questions need to master the changes between 2003 and 2007 versions. I would recommend it.
on 19 April 2013
this is a great book and will be invaluable to have for reference as there is so much in this programme
on 10 February 2014
I'm pretty used to using Office 2007 but there are always things that need some explanation. You don't always realise what you don't know until you read about it. A useful tool.