on 14 June 2015
I got this book as I am currently studying sports therapy. This was the number 1 in recommended texts to purchase for assignments and I can see why. The amount of detail within topics is brilliant. Everything I have needed to know has been explained well and with diagrams. I am very happy that I own this book and I urge anyone who requires to learn about the body to buy this also. You won't regret it. Well worth the money!
on 8 January 2016
What a book or should I say BOOKS! Yes three books came and they were a great read, well I have still yet to finish but as you do with these, you dip in and out and I know a lot of work has gone into it. Not cheap but if you can afford it, get it as it is well worth the price as I felt the version prior to this is outdated ( obviously) but it shows in the data and research given. The pictures are better quality and in more depth in many and you can see what they are talking about rather than using a magnifying glass. At times I have had to look a few things up due to the wording but that is my lack of knowledge rather than there fault.
on 27 November 2016
The book itself is great, but good luck getting access to the online resources promised in the text. I wouldn't have minded paying to get access but Wiley just said they don't support the book any more so tough luck. In my opinion the publishers mis-sold this book as having online resources. Avoid Wiley products - you pay a lot for a book with online resources attached and the publishers pull the plug on these with complete impunity.
on 1 October 2015
Wonderfully comprehensive yet simply layout and easy to read. A must for anyone studying the human body.
on 18 January 2017
This book is amazing, I bought this to assist me through my studies as a paramedic. This book will take me all the way...college, university and my future career. I will never need anything else to assist me with the biology part. I recommend this book to anyone doing a human biology related course, it is very easy to understand but with the right terminology. Buying this book was the best thing I ever did.
on 10 March 2016
This is a great book. I have purchased a few A&P books for my access to nursing course and this was recommended by my tutor. The text is clear and easy to understand whilst the diagrams are easy to understand. It is an invaluable book for nursing.
on 13 November 2014
This was on the reading list for my daughter who is studying radiotherapy at Uni. When I bought it I didn't realise it came in two volumes, you really need both volumes, and they are usually sold together. I have now found and ordered vol 2. It's a very informative book and exactly what my daughter needs. She says it is invaluable. The book arrived in good time, well packaged and considering we bought a used copy it looked like new.
on 20 November 2017
Bought this for my son at university. He says it's perfect, this is a rating I rarely achieve !! The price was right. Everybody's happy.
Thank you. Gas turbine.
on 5 November 2017
Fantastic content. One of the best I’ve bought. But, the quality of the binding and paper is poor. Pages are already falling off!
on 3 February 2016
Got this book to get me through my uni course. Although it's overpriced as I'm sure you can get it brand new for cheaper elsewhere (not online), it was in perfect condition and is incredibly useful.