Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 March 2012
Very quick delivery with appropriate packaging, the book arrived in a very good condition. The book itself is useful in my own opinion, however this require some Finance foundation knowledge in order to be able to understand this book, as this book doesn't talk about how to calculate the ratios, but mainly focused on the meanings behind the ratios. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase.
on 19 June 2014
Book is new and delivery very quickly. But content is average , not very specifically provide analysis. Overall, the accountant information is explained in very basic level.
on 27 December 2012
the book is very informative. I have not had it for so long but im hoping to explore the content in more debt.
the book met my standards.
on 20 October 2013
I am a poor poor student and this book came in second hand! the price was cheap and cheerful and it does the job. Thanks!
on 27 November 2012
i have ordered this book and 3 weeks later it is still yet to be dispatched so that obviously means more waiting
on 1 April 2014
This book is a second one but new. I like this book and the delivery is really as quick as possible.
on 8 November 2015
Useful source of reference. I use it for my seminars.
on 26 February 2016
Book in good condition as advertised
on 4 January 2010
In general it's good, but once I've read several chapters from the book, I found that it hasn't provided full explanation about the ratios.
on 21 October 2015