on 6 June 2016
Really good book if you need to learn about Project Management. Easy to read and very clear.

Certainly something I'd recommend if you are in the field or looking to learn some new techniques for work.

Pretty big as well so plenty of info in here.
on 2 July 2013
Got this after my job was 'transformed' and project management became a new skill I needed to acquire. Sets down the basics and goes through the different aspects of the role in the way you would expect a Dummies manual. Dip into it from time to time now to make sure I cover all the bases - glad I bought it.
on 29 September 2017
Good reference book
on 8 June 2015
Useful book, use it for my work, though try to hide it from my boss. It helps in the basics, and helps structure my way of thinking during the project
on 30 July 2013
I had a look to other books on Project Management but they were to thick, unnecessarily thick. I think that a good project manager needs to have really clear certain points, but it's a bit silly to really dig deep here because every project, company & team & tools will be different. This book has exactly the basic to know in order to develop & also create. Congratulations. A must have & read.
on 26 December 2015
received in excellent condition
on 26 January 2015
great
on 5 December 2013
Just what I asked for and would definitely recommend this book to anyone new to the whole management thing. thanx