on 29 October 2013
Bought this book as a package of three books to help pass the PRINCE2 Exams. These certainly help. I bought these in addition to the manual which you also need but they are still worth it.
on 12 September 2014
Content OK, but I have decided that the dummy approach is not for me. Basically they try to lighten and bring humour to a dry subject and it I felt as if I was being treated like a child.
on 17 March 2015
Easy ready
Filled with an abundance of project management methods. Great guide on how the key "themes, principles and methods" are integrated when running projects.
on 2 January 2012
This is a decent product though I fould it heavy going at times. The methodology is sound and has a lot of very useful tips within, but you need time. Overall worth the money.
on 31 January 2016
Useful for use in working toward my exams as it give a decent overview of the process. However you would probably need the official reference book to gain qualifications
on 5 January 2016
Great starter before you tackle the manual. Rationalises and explains in a business manner and goes where the Prince 2 manual is not designed to.
Recommended.
on 9 May 2014
I bought this thinking it would give me an idea of PM but I think it talks about PM at the very highest level which isn't really what I wanted or need.
on 10 January 2014
bought as companion to the Prince course, very useful text book, course going well, excellent purchase and probably better value than other books
on 30 June 2015
this book helped me A LOT with passing my prince2 practitioner exam, almost as much or more than the prince2 manual to be honest
on 5 February 2013
great book made my introduction to project management a little less daunting as this is a new career path for me (mid 40's)