on 3 March 2010
This book managed to get me through my statistics modules in the first and second years of my degree. Scientists need a way of analysing the data they churn our from their experiments, and all good experiments require repeat results and a range of variables to get the best conclusions. What you end up with is a ridiculous amount of data and a headache trying to understand what it all means. Not any more, thanks to the wonders of modern technology and brilliant minds like Dr. Graham Currell. Armed with Excel, minitab and a copy of this book it's not such a daunting task.

The extensive library of online videos are fantastic. He'll take some equations or problems, and work through it several times with different data. It's easy to follow, and is useful when you just can't see it when it's written down on a page.

I was lucky enough to have him as my teacher and tutorial leader in the first year before he retired. A great man, and a fantastic book.

*Particularly useful in the fields of Forensics and Pharmaceuticals*
on 18 December 2012
Purchased this book for my granddaughter,she is studying forensic science at uni.She thought the book was very good for coursework
on 22 January 2014
Very Good, very happy with prduct, product is how its described, happy to do bussiness again in the furture, Happy
on 21 February 2014
the book is very good I liked it also my daughter I would recommend this product to other buyers good product