on 30 September 2016
This was a well written book and I read it all the way though, before deciding that cognitive behavioural therapy was not for me. Might be OK for others though. Although, having said that, just imagining taking a complete stranger through a set of questions like, 'How would you feel if this happened to you?' made me decide that I was being totally reasonable in my reactions.
on 1 May 2017
After life had thrown endless curveball our way I was naturally starting to feel negative about pretty much everything. I thought I'd give this a whirl after and it helps you set small goals and allows you to almost view yourself in the third person. It helped give me a kick up the backside and think positive again and I only read about a third of the book that I felt was relevant to me. Highly recommended.
on 3 March 2017
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is fantastic for helping people with anxiety or manage anger. This really helped with dealing with problematic employees and give me the tools to help them develop and overcome workplace issues.
on 14 June 2017
Amazing book and great advice! It's really helped me get to grips with everyday life!! Strongly recommend!!
on 30 April 2017
Detailed account and readable
on 28 May 2017
Great book, really helpful
on 31 May 2017
Haven't finished reading this book yet but so far so good. Wish I bought this book years ago.
on 4 September 2013
If you used these books before, then you know they are alright. Not the best publications in the world and not the best training references.

On the other hand as an introduction to this topic it was good.

Only buy "For Dummies" if you are looking for the basics.
on 23 June 2017
on 9 June 2017
This is, quite simply, a fantastic resource for anyone who has anxiety and/or depression. I've put sticky notes all over it because there are so many useful tips. It's written in a very easy to understand style, too, which always helps.