on 25 May 2015
One of the very few books I have read twice. It's so informative you will go over again. From start to finish I found this a gripping read. Not only informative but inspirational. If my copy got lost I would buy another just to have the reassurance that its on my shelf if needed. I have shot about 20 weddings and still learned something new from this book.
on 21 April 2012
A great 'manual' for beginners, it covers everything you need to know about wedding photography. For a seasoned photographer you'll find it covers a lot you already know. I wanted to be inspired by this book, but wasn't really. The photography on the whole is good but not outstanding. Its definately worth a read, and may well be the best wedding photography book out there. I haven't read any others.
on 2 June 2013
I will be photographing my first wedding in a few weeks and I purchased this book to give me an idea about the standard poses I need to shoot, the kit I will need etc. This book is ACE. It is very thorough. For anyone needing to know about the actual technical skills of photography, this is not the book for you. The author assumes a good foundation of knowledge about F stops, exposure etc. What he does do is explain how to tailor such knowledge to the specifics of a wedding, where things will probably be happening quickly and where lighting can be problematic. It would be too much to provide a precis of the contents here but I do want to say it is a really good book. An established portrait or wedding photographer may not need this book but for somebody starting out in the business or just wanting to photograph a friend's wedding, this is perfect.

Highly recommended.
on 27 January 2013
This author learned me the most i know of wedding photography. This book is the one you really need if you plan to start out in this business. He gets around every part of doing this as a business, but also has lots of inspiration to give about the photography itself.
on 29 April 2013
Easy to read, simple to follow and very engaging & absorbing in content.

You need this book if you are into Wedding photography
on 21 February 2014
The book was very informative lots of colour pictures, explains everything you might need to know about the subject, recommended.
on 26 May 2014
I was swayed by other 5 stars but it always comes down to personal preference. Some sound advice but picture style not for me.
on 13 April 2013
excellent book on photography in general. Will be used as a reference for years to come. I would thoroughly recomend it
on 21 September 2016
A great book for anyone that wants to enter the wedding photography market highly recommended
on 21 September 2014
Excellent Book, much better than Scott Kelby for example.