Customer reviews

on 11 February 2011
Ordered this guide for my Kindle as I am visiting Boston for the first time in April & thought how handy it would be. Much better than carrying heavy guide books & separate maps around.

How disappointed was I when I realised that the maps in the Kindle version are almost unreadable even when you enlarge them, so I will have to purchase separate maps after all.

To be fair, the content of each chapter is good, thorough and easy to read. BUT.... how do I quickly turn to a section in my Kindle like I would do in a guidebook? I cannot find an index and have resorted to bookmarking & adding notes & hilights to the pages I think I might want.Its just not user friendly!

Was so looking forward to a portable in depth guide book but now I have it I realise that it will be of limited use. Not what I want when I have paid just short of £8!
on 20 March 2011
For someone who has never been to Boston I find this book very heavy going. If I had looked before purchase I would not have bought it.