on 21 June 2016
Great book. Helped me a lot.
on 1 August 2016
Excellent Book Simply Describes Using Photoshop
on 25 October 2015
I am sure it is easy to understand but has become one for the bookshelf and notes opened
on 13 November 2013
I would highly recommend this book for anybody interested in photography.
This book is for all levels not just amateurs
on 11 August 2013
very good read, easy to follow and learn from. this series of books are very handy and would highly recommend to anyone.
on 3 February 2017
Book in excellent condition.Thankyou
on 17 November 2014
great
on 27 January 2012
I am a total luddite as far as digital is concerned and am clinging to my 35mm Nikon with both hands. However my son - now known as the Traitor - downloaded Photoshop as he has recently purchased a Sony digital camera - the little turncoat. He tells me that the book is incredibly useful, easy to use and well presented. As if I care!!!!
on 26 July 2012
Although the humour is less obtrusive than most Dummies books, its explanations are really very poor. I was struggling to make sense of the section on Camera Raw and simply gave up in the end. I've used Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop for years and find this book to be decidedly inadequate. I'm glad it was only a library book.
on 21 February 2012
I found this book very heavy almost to the point it should be a School Text Book at College. I am very experienced with Photoshop CS as I have had CS2 CS3 CS3 and now CS5 installed on my computer over the years. I do not think this book is user friendly. Dummies?????

I have also purchased Photoshop CS5 in Easy Steps: and found this much more user friendly and easier to understand.
3 people found this helpful