on 15 October 2017
Typical "dummy book" - answers a lot of questions, but not all!
on 14 May 2018
good value
on 7 December 2015
Good book. Don't dump Windows 7 for 10 yet. Use this and books like it to get the most out of one of the better Windows versions. This book will help you out of a muddle or two and will soon pay for itself.
on 29 July 2012
I tend to buy these books when I update to a new PC with a different operating system as I find the it easier than using online help and having to flick between screens. I would have preferred a cheaper option without the DVD. I daresay it would be useful if you had not used a computer before but for me it was a waste of time.
on 8 June 2015
This book is very helpful and useful and should help me to understand windows 7 more clearly, and the writer should keep writing books to keep computer users up to date!
on 16 December 2017
Ideal
on 18 March 2018
All you need to know to navigate the software
on 2 June 2018
Useful
on 30 March 2013
It is not what its title means it is a book of help to problems that to the older find so complicated with also new younger learners but the title mind put people off buying, being a writer myself a title of a book is the selling of it.
on 1 August 2013
An excellent guide for anyone considering a move forward from Windows XP. This is a good way to get specialist advice which includes merits and demerits, at low cost.
2 people found this helpful