on 20 June 2014
I bought this book for both the maternity and baby patterns.

I haven't tried any of the baby projects yet, only the MARIPOSA Dress. Therefore I have given it an extra star as the baby things may be alright. What a disappointment!
I am a very experienced sewer, making all of my clothes/coats/jackets for work & play and almost always using independant designers' patterns nowadays. The instructions in this book were unnecessarily overly complicated. The sheath skirt to the dress was unnecessarily shaped and unflattering. The measurements are also very distorted and needed a lot of alterations (something I rarely need to do from patterns as I am a pretty standard size).
I personally found the patterns and pictures through the book rather dated. Alright, if you want things to look homemade and hippy-like...not very chic (unless you like looking like a pillowcase). Not my taste at all.
I'm going to stick to Megan Neilsen, Louloujames and my trusty Made by Rae Washi dress maternity variation. This book is being dropped off at the charity shop.
on 18 July 2011
This book has kept me busy throughout my pregnancy! As a first time sewer the patterns are great with simple to more technical when you gain more experience and confidence. I have produced some lovely pieces and thoroughly recommend any of the books from this author :)
on 17 April 2012
This is a truly beautiful book with some really inspiring ideas. I want to make almost everything in it. Highly recommended.
on 27 September 2015
A few patterns are a bit outdated and the templates require tracing, but otherwise it's a nice little book with ideas for various abilities.
on 18 January 2014
Loved this as there is patterns included so you can get started straight away i am going to make quit a lot of the stuff
on 14 February 2015
has been helping me a lot for to develop my skills!!
on 3 March 2015
really good ideas and loved the patterns
on 24 January 2015