on 16 March 2015
As expected
on 14 August 2013
This book is massive. I haven't read it all, but I imagine every question you will ever have regarding Excel 2010 is in here. The chapters are organised and indexed clearly so whatever you are looking for can be found easily.
on 5 July 2013
If you are a total beginner, this book is probably useful. It did not include a lot of the information I was looking for, so I had to buy Excel 2010 All-in-One for Dummies as well.
on 27 January 2014
This great program is bought to life with the aid of the book. Just take time to digest what it says and work the examples and things all start to make sense. I am no computer wiz but the stuff contained within has certainly stuck in my brain! Perfectly useable with Office 2013 as that is merely an upgrade of 2010.
on 7 September 2015
Just my personal tastes but would have preferred a more direct functional structure and style. It is very folksey and some of it is very basic need to do a lot of skipping to get info that is useful. Can be difficult to find material. But many of the hints and warnings are useful.
on 8 February 2013
It is good for very basic and moderate uses of excel. More complicated or in depth uses that excel is capable of, look some where else.
As with all 'Dummies' books, this book was most helpful. It took me a little time to get used to the changes from the old Excel layout to the new layout with 2010 but the Dummies book assisted me both at work and at home. Can thoroughly recommend buying it. Delivery was in a good timely manner and arrived as expected. Would certainly use this supplier again.
on 23 May 2013
How did I survive without this book?! The ordering was super easy and the delivery was perfect.
Easy to read, clear instructions and I love the 10 Excel commandments!
I would recommend this to anyone who uses spreadsheets in their everyday life or a complete beginner.
on 21 July 2014
Haven't got through too much of the book yet but it is certainly explaining how Excel works for me, being an regular user but not too clear on a few things. Usual thing at work, you only learn what you need to do your job. Very good.
on 13 February 2014
Good enrichment book because I am studying for MOS specialist exam. Never dealt with Excel before and have realised just how important Excel is used in the business world and can be applied to deal with your personal finances