on 21 November 2012
Stunning, absolutely stunning. The beliefs and frames that the author espouses for thinking about making money are turning my thinking around rapidly. I was recommended this book by a businessman friend and for three pounds I think it is worth fifteen times more. Read it, think on and and watch your thinking turn around to a more ethical view of money. Yes, this sounds like an author friend review but I don't know the man (yet!) but I love this book.
on 15 November 2017
Full of really interesting insight. Very, very new and salient points raised here. My only gripe is the high price. I made an exception here as it came highly recommended.
on 23 December 2017
Excellent book. It is very detailed and gives you practical advice on how to prosper in business or other ventures.
on 11 November 2014
Its interesting to note that while we come into and exit this world, naked, bald, toothless and penniless, that while we live, we are encouraged to make the most of our time on this earth. It's not a sin to make money so long as we make it through effort and hard work, while appreciating respect for our fellow human neighbours and friends.
on 20 March 2010
I found this book life changing. I can say this because it altered my perceptions of business, business professionals and of making money, and since our lives are so much a function of our perception. It provides a refreshing insight into the Jewish way of thinking about business, people and their interaction and why Jews are disproportionally good with money. Lapin's written style is approachable and his descriptions often made me chortle. I found out about this book through the misesmedia youtube channel where he gave a talk. There you can get a picture of his style, amoungst other useful economic information. Overall, I'd definately recommend it to others.
on 15 January 2016
GOOD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE SUBJECT
on 6 August 2015
I respect the ethics that Rabbi Daniel teaches, he manages to aline the Bible with business and why God wants us all to prosper.
on 31 March 2015
was the present I wanted it to be.
on 9 June 2017
very clean, and in good condition.
on 4 July 2017