Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 October 2009
Having worked with many consultants from McKinsey & Co, this books brings to you some of their success stories and methodologies for effective pricing. Whilst the book is a really good read, it is more of a showcase for how good McKinsey & Co. are rather than showing you the tricks of the trade so you can help your own enterprise.

Is it worth it......? In my opinion yes, but don't expect to have all the answers to solve your own problems.
on 31 October 2012
I have been pricing since 1998 with many world class companies who could have greatly benefited from the principles explained in this text. My eyes have been opened and I feel more excited about the discipline than ever.
on 24 March 2009
I just bought 4 books from Amazon on pricing. I wish I had not bothered with the other 3 - they were all pretty poor. Just get this one and you will be happy.