Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 23 August 2015
I purchased this book as I was interested in the psychology behind luxury sales, and it's something I find intriguing. It's great as an introductory book, and I found the information useful, and well written. It's particularly good at making suggestions for practicing luxury sales, and so I would recommend it to anyone looking to gain an insight into luxury branding in terms of career, or for study. A great reference book for essays involving consumerism and luxury culture.
on 22 August 2014
This is a worthy edition to any student wanting to better understand the concepts and relationship of 'Selling Luxury' brands. This book also works well with Deborah Cohen's publications as well as those of David Chaney. Highly recommended.
AMF
on 10 November 2011
I'm launching a luxury designer range of soft furnishings And in the luxury world, service is everything. Didnt have a clue where to start, But this book lays it bear, it sets it out in a numbered order of priceless and innovative tips, to ensure you provide the best service. Whether your just beginning or have been in it for years. You will find this book invaluable. plus the book is cheap.
on 17 November 2009
Good if you are just about to start a job in a luxury brand, however I felt I already knew a lot of this information after only 2 months at my current job. I expected more.
on 3 August 2013
For anyone with work experience in the luxury industry, nothing in this book is new. I don't recommend this book.
on 23 May 2015
worth a read especially if you are in the business of luxury fashion
on 4 October 2014
very helpful book, many thanks