Customer reviews

on 14 June 2014
Soraya inspired me when I was a teenager with her music and poetry. She was my role model, I wanted to play guitar and speak many language as she did (Spanish, English, French) she was an amazing person. Then the cancer changed her life, and she did not give up, she use her condition to help many other women. She changed many life with hope and her hard work as a cancer advocate. In 2012 I was diagnosed with breast cancer, two month after my 36 birthday. And once again Soraya was by my side with her testimony in the videos, with the strength of her words in this book. When things goes wrong, I look back to heaven and I smile at her.
on 17 March 2014
This book by Soraya is such an inspiration to anyone who has to face difficulties in their lives. Against all odds she carries on with her art both in public and with her recording in spite of being ravaged by an incurable cancer. Anyone who feels they could benefit from an uplift of the spirit should read this and feel joyful.