on 9 August 2006
This book is one of the best ASP.net books I have seen!!! This book is very easy to follow. All together I recommend this book to any one who has no/little asp.net knowledge and no c# knowledge

9/10!!
on 20 August 2007
Having learned c# before picking up this book, I find it hard to see how a beginner could possibly follow the examples. The c# beginner should not be introduced to the the language by learning about events! Furthermore, setting up the examples for this book on your PC is difficult.

If you want to see the problems people have had with this book, just look on the p2p formum for this publication on wrox.com.

I think the authors have very good knowledge of asp.net, and for someone familar enough with C# and SQL to fix the bugs in the code, I think this book may possibly be good.

A better route for someone wishing to learn ASP.NET as a complete beginner is to get Visual C# Step by Step, which provides a much better introduction.

Do not waste your money on this book if you are a complete novice!
on 28 December 2013
reasonable condition book and did not expect it much better: I still have to read it but expect it to be good!