on 11 September 2013
A very easy read, once started I had difficulty putting it down. It is a very entertaining book, mixing information with anecdote with humour. The cover does not do the book justice and, I feel, is misleading. Growing from a report about animal training, particularly around Shamu the killer whale, the reader gains insight into the whys and wherefores of animal training and how to use the strategies in our own lives (specifically on our family and friends), with entertaining examples taken from the authors own life.
Recommended to me by a colleague from Finland I have subsequently bought copies for friends as presents.
on 6 October 2012
I read this book because I had read a newspaper article about the writer's experience with animal training. But to be honest I found as much out from the article as I did from the book. After getting the main premise - animal training techniques can be used on humans - it seems to me rather repetitive.
on 29 October 2015
Amazing book and I recommend it to all women its the book you have been missing from your shelve.
on 21 January 2015
Love this book, well written and concepts applicable to many situations, despite the rather odd cover picture . .
on 13 July 2015
yet again, a sweet book, but did not work with my ex..
on 15 April 2016
Wife complains that her husband will not do anything/everything she asks so she delves into the insight she learned from animal trainers. Occasionally insightful but I also felt creepy listening to how trainers make animals do things they would not normally do. Feels like the author wrote this to learn these things herself and brings the reader along in case they need this help. Occasional insight and humor.
on 7 March 2013
Just imagine if this was the other way round, about controlling women with manipulation in the same way she's doing with men. The book would have been banned, fact!

Ps: Her husband cheated on her..... Hahahahahaha (She used sex-manipulation, he went for a younger version which didn't.)

She had a good husband and they were equals, but she wanted more! (crazy)