on 28 September 2017
I enjoyed the entire book, completely lost myself in it and the vivid descriptions of an excellent fellow restaurateur. Wish I'd read it before starting my restaurant 8 years ago. Would've saved me a few mistakes and pitfalls many new business owners make.

A must read for anyone thinking of starting a business in the catering trade.
on 7 March 2018
Absolutely amazing book,must read for restaurateurs and anyone interested in a real hospitality.
on 25 July 2016
This book make you think in a proactive way, helping you to understand why is important to have happy customers and how to achieve it in a sustainable and honest way
on 14 June 2015
Excellent. I really liked the style and structure of writing, there aren't many books as this one. It will give you some deep insights about hospitality, which is not only for restaurant, but all the businesses out there. Really enjoyable to read, I got myself a punch of notes to use in my businesses. Thank you Danny Meyer, I can't wait for my next trip to NYC to try out some of his restaurants.
One person found this helpful
on 11 April 2017
Great Book, one of the best i've read in this year. Amazing professional experience and passior from the author, Danny Meyer.
on 4 May 2017
Item was packaged well and exactly as described, top buy.
on 2 April 2016
An excellent insight. Highly recommended for those in the business.
on 13 April 2018
I love Danny Meyer and this book is full of insights for people who want to set up their own business
on 8 December 2017
This is such a fantastically written, warm and exceptionally wise book! I have not only learnt about the restaurant business, but life lessons I will take through life with me.
on 7 November 2016
has been great in helping me clarify a vision for my own business. easy to read and joyful.