Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 19 August 2010
The last book in the darkness chosen series and it didn't disappoint. Obviously Firebird's announcement at the end of book 3 paved the way for brother number 4. Douglas Black. This book was brilliant and brought everything together for a great ending - the search for the fourth icon underway, the final battle and that prophecy finally making sense.

There were loads of twists and turns as usual. The Wilder family were in the book loads which added a lot of humour (little Aleksandr was priceless) and I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish!

Im a little sad this series is over but I'd much prefer a series being short and fantastic than carried on to long, fizzling out and becoming naff. This series started great and ended brilliant!
on 1 September 2009
The final book in the series follows the lives of Firebird and Douglas and their search for the icon to break the devils pact.

This book did not fail to deliver. It was a little slower than the 3rd book in the series but was exciting never the less. When I came to the last chapter I had hoped there would be a little twist to ensure at least one more book but alas it did not. But then would you want it to go on and on and on etc. Anyway I am pleased the series ended where it ended.

Like the 3rd book in the series I couldn't put it down and read it within 7 hours.

WELL DONE CHRISTINA DODD!!!
on 10 September 2008
And I just wish it would never stop. But the book is great and the series is a must have and read if you are into all the shape shifter stuff and world.