Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 October 2014
Second time I've read the book 10 years apart. I loved it just as much the second time around. Much better than the movie!
on 14 February 2014
Scared me as much today as it did in 1978. I loved the film but the book is so much better again.
Now on to part two!
on 28 February 2013
I first read this when it was first published. If you are yet to read this splendid book, look out for the passage about the clock under the glass dome. I can honestly say that this is the only passage in any book I have read, that actually made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Just read it again recently and believe me it's lost nothing with the passage of time.
on 12 December 2014
The descriptions are so intense they make you shiver. Make sure you don't read this book whilst home alone. It is scary!
on 13 June 2014
Not yet finished the book yet but enjoying the read. Re reading the book after many years. Stephen King very good author.
on 15 March 2014
Loved this book and watched the film when I was a little way in. Have to say the film was great but the book is better !
on 22 May 2014
Seen the film umpteen times but the book is another experience and loved it. Great writing from the Master of his trade.
on 17 April 2014
I had forgot how much I loved this book.... looking forward to Doctor Sleep now :-)
He does create amazing stories
on 6 February 2014
thrilling scary makes you wonder what is out there.
have.nt seen the film now I want too. so unbelievable creepy.
on 20 August 2011
From the very start of this book you almost get the feeling something isn't right - it truely is a chilling read and, in my opinion, Stephen King, yet again, proved himself to be in the A-listers of writers.
As for the order itself:
It came with perfect quality and reached my house within 2 days. No pages were ripped, nor did it show any signs of being tampered with.
I strongly recommend you buy your future DVD's, books, CD's, e.t.c from this website as every time I have purchased a product it has reached my house within the time given, with perfect quality and each was safely wrapped.