Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now

on 7 March 2014
My daughter loves this wonderful book, there are not many good robot books around. BUT it's a shame the cover is strangely attached to the paper inside - makes turning the pages alone difficult for toddler.
on 28 March 2014
I brought this for my youngest monkey but my nearly 4 year old is completly mesmerized by it. We have had it twice at every bed time for 3 months now! (And unlike many books I have had enough of it yet!) It is a very short rhyming book (2-4 lines each double page spread) with some really great illustrations. Highly reconmended x
on 1 December 2013
This book was purchased as part of a christmas gift for a child. The book content is fine but the quality represents is price I suppose it was not what I expected. I was a little disappointed.
on 15 July 2014
A bit disappointed with this really. Very small and quality not great.
on 8 November 2015
BRILLIANT! highly recommended my son is 5
on 3 April 2016
The rhyme and rhythm of this story are great! Perfect for slightly reluctant readers and young children. Great pictures and fun story. I have since bought it for friends with toddlers.
on 15 January 2015
The story is lovely, but I bought it as a gift for my friend's son and it hadn't been bound properly and looked terrible so I couldn't give it!
on 21 March 2016
Yes the pages may be a little flimsy but my two year old robot lover is thrilled with it and wants to read it a few times a day!
on 19 September 2016
Great book - my son loves it (especially when I make sounds)

Would definitely buy again - short read tough
on 25 November 2014
My 2 year old cant get enough of this book! Not loving the sharp corners of the book though as was made on the cheap