on 28 January 2012
Although it is advertised as a Charlie & Lola story, it is not one of the originals written by Lauren Child. The format is simply a lift of the television episode - which is OK if you prefer the book version or want to encourage reading. It is also produced the US division of a UK publisher. The text is not Americanised in any way. As Lola might say "It's just not never quite really simply the same..."
on 23 May 2015
great quality. story line and words used just like the tv programme. it actually helps the child to read and re-tell the story as they are interested in the characters and learn a lesson as well. I bought this for my own son and would buy again as a present for someone else
on 2 April 2016
very cute book. My son at 2.5 probably isn't old enough to enjoy this and look at each page long enough to 'read' the story
on 14 February 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 5 year old niece and she loved it! Very good book.
on 7 April 2015
My grandson loves this story.
on 4 December 2016
great item thank u
on 7 July 2015
Lovely book!
on 5 February 2017
Nice story
on 17 April 2013
My four year old daughter loves Charlie and Lola and loves this book. After only a couple of readings she already knows it by heart and now reads it to me. The price is really good too, would recommend.
on 21 March 2014
my son is a big fan of charlie and lola and has all the dvd's so we thought we'd try some books too, really nicely written with good moral lessons too.