on 25 May 2017
Bought for granddaughter birthday she absolutely loved it
on 10 June 2017
what a great book, my daughter is learning to read with Charlie and Lola books.
on 26 January 2014
we own a few other charlie and lola books and usually they are captivating and we enjoy the use of words,however tho book disappointed a bit,i had the feeling it wasn't written by the same author,I might be wrong tho..
not a winner with my 4 year old
on 4 July 2012
My daughter is almost 6 and although we are reading chapter books I cannot see her love of Charlie and Lola diminishing soon! We bought this book just after she had a sleep over alone with her grandmother and although she had been so excited about it in the middle of the night she decided she prefers home (it was very noisy due to some celebrations in the area). I think this book helped her see it is ok to miss her own bed and mum and dad and that she isn't the only one! A good book to read little ones who find changes in routine a bit of a challenge, there is no solution but all turns out fine anyway.
on 2 July 2016
Absolutely awful, so disappointed. It's a US import and is not written by original Lauren Child. Zoom in on the picture and you'll see it's "based on the original Charlie and Lola".
It's written by a TV writer and is peppered with Americanisms.
on 15 November 2016
We love Charlie and Lola books! This book is no exception. Funny and wonderful pictures!
on 4 March 2012
Both my 2 1/2 yr old and eye enjoyed this book. She loves Charlie andLola and have bought other books of theirs but this one was a hit with both my daughter and myself
on 18 August 2014
Cant go wrong with Charlie and lola, we have them all for bedtime stories.....This one bought for my niece as a gift. Great for sharing for all ages.
on 4 December 2016
great item thank u
on 12 January 2013
lovely book. quite small and compact so my daughter was happy as she can put it in the car. its short enough for her to read herself. Good delivery too.